Maintenance is funded by each local authority from revenue budgets.
It is undertaken on a priority basis, in agreement with the respective client manager.
If you have seen a maintenance issue on the coast, please get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 023 9244 6013
Current Maintenance Activities
- Stokes Bay Seawall Concrete Repairs (Details to be confirmed)
- Old Road Seawall-concrete repairs
Complete Maintenance Activites
- Stokes Bay Seawall: Future Management Plans
- Lee-on-the-Solent: Local Aids to Navigation Repair Works 2018
- Hardway Sea Defence and Public Slipway – Concrete Repairs 2018
- Stokes Bay Seawall & Promenade Repairs 2018
- River Alver beach recycling - information to come soon
- Stokes Bay seawall and promenade.
- GAFIRS Slipway - planned for August 2015
- Stokes Bay repair plans 2016
- Mariners Way Seawall - Concrete Repairs
We are on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube! Follow or like us for up to date facts, videos and pictures
Please click on the links below to find us...