Maintenance is funded by each local authority from revenue budgets.
It is undertaken on a priority basis, in agreement with the respective client manager.
If you have seen a maintenance issue on the coast, please get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 023 9244 6013
Current Maintenance Activities
- Mariners Way Seawall - Concrete Repairs
- Stokes Bay Seawall & Promenade Repairs 2018
- Stokes Bay Seawall: Future Management Plans
Past Maintenance Activites
- River Alver beach recycling - information to come soon
- Stokes Bay seawall and promenade.
- GAFIRS Slipway - planned for August 2015
- Stokes Bay repair plans 2016
We are on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube! Follow or like us for up to date facts, videos and pictures
Please click on the links below to find us...