Current job opportunities with the ESCP
Coastal Business Development Officer
Salary Range £21,868 to £28,449
To provide administration and advice to teams across the Partnership, working with them to deliver the priorities outlined in business plans within the context of the coastal partnership strategy.
To equip line managers and team members with the appropriate tools and knowledge to effectively manage in line with their business plans to support continuous improvement and the delivery of excellence.
To support the wider activities of the coastal function.
Professional & Technical Accountabilities:
- To advise, influence and provide administration and technical guidance to individual managers on the interpretation and application of all business assurance processes and procedures.
- To support in the application of business assurance processes and practices, providing advice and guidance on business administration and communications.
- To support the team and manager with activities (at the appropriate level) recommending a range of solutions to administration issues considering best practice and wider organisational impacts.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with managers and teams to gain and sustain an understanding of key business issues and priorities.
Competencies/Skills & Knowledge
- Business admin knowledge and understanding. The post holder will have a minimum of 2-3 years previous related experience.
- Problem solving using a range of different methods within the guidance of defined procedures and frameworks and 3 deciding the most appropriate to use.
- Negotiating and Influencing skills within the range of relationships they manage.
- Building and maintaining effective relationships at various levels within the organisation.
Join Our Team
Here at the ESCP we are always on the look out for new talent to join our team and for those who are as excited about coastal engineering as we are – people with skills ranging from civil engineering right through to communications and collaboration; it all counts and we’re interested!
We will plan to advertise any vacancies here including casual work experience opportunities. If you would like to learn more about work experience opportunities here at ESCP please email us at email@example.com.