Do you have any comments relating to the way coastal flood and erosion risk is currently managed along ESCP coastline? Is there anything in particular that you like or dislike? Do you need further information? If so, there are a number of ways in which you can contact us:
By post to:
Havant Borough Council
Southmoor Depot & Offices
2 Penner Road
Telephone: 02392 446 013
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the contact form below
Social Media (monitored 0900-1700 Monday to Friday):
We are on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube! Follow or like us for up to date facts, videos and pictures
Please click on the links below to find us...
Local Authority Contacts
Fareham Borough Council
Tel: 01329 236100 (General Helpdesk). Monday to Friday - 8.45am to 5.15pm
Answerphone: 01329 824630 (24 hours)
Emergency out of hours: 0800 374485
Gosport Borough Council
Tel: 02392 584 242 (Customer Services). Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm, excluding bank holidays
Havant Borough Council
Tel: 023 9244 6013 (Customer Services).
Portsmouth City Council
Tel: 02392 834 092 (General Helpdesk). Monday - Thursday 8:30am - 5:00pm, Friday 8:30am - 4:00pm
Main Switchboard - 02392 822 251 (24hr Emergency cover)
- Channel Coastal Observatory - Website of the Southeast Strategic Regional Coastal Monitoring Programme - Data collection and Download
- Defra - is the UK government department responsible for policy and regulations on the environment, food and rural affairs.
- Environment Agency - Strategic Overview for Flood risk in England and Wales - Useful advice on flooding and flood risk management.
- SCOPAC - Formed in 1986, SCOPAC works to promote sustainable shoreline management, and to facilitate the duties and responsibilities of local authorities and other organisations managing the coastal zone of central southern England.
- Southern Coastal Group is the Regional Coastal Group for central southern England, bringing together the neighbouring local authorities and organisations involved in coastal risk management, including the Environment Agency.
- Southern Water Services Ltd is responsible for the adopted (public) sewerage system. These are the dirty ('foul') pipes that take water away from toilets, kitchens, baths and so on, and the clean ('surface') pipes that take water from roofs and paved areas.
You can submit any enquiries by filling in the contact form below: